The Amriza Family

Berbagi Ilmu dan TIPS kepada siapa saja

Goz, Sex Education!!

Do you ever experienced your 4 years boy doing a masturbating-like act!? Well, I have and it happened few days ago. I saw him touching his genital and he looks enjoyed. Goz, I was felt like something hard hit my head. I shocked and can barely breathe. Then I tell my boy in a loud voice “Please don’t do that”, but he only smile at me and continue touching his genital. I was feel so desperate that time. I know, I probably overreacted. But as a new mother, this really feels like a nightmare. A few minute after telling him to stop, I finally could control my emotion. Then I hugged my son and try to talk nicely. “Please don’t do that again, that is a bad thing to do. If you touch your genital like that, bacteria will eat the organ and your organ will be itchy.” To my surprise, he understands what I'm saying (or seemingly understands) as he suddenly stop touching it and asking me, “Is Bacteria an Ant?” “Yes.” Replied me while smile at him. “So, Ant will eat my organ, Mom?” And I said. “Sure. So please don’t do that again, OK.” Now, I can breathe normally. But still, I worry because this is the first time I gave lesson of, what we used to call, “sex education” to my kid. And I think there are going to be some more of the lessons I would need to give. So, he could understands anything about sex in the correct manner. Hopefully everything will end good and I can pass this test and become a good mother to him . Anyway, since I realize the bad exposure may come from frankly everywhere, especially TV, I told everyone at home to watch what my kid watch. No grown up movies, sinetron, gossip show and mature advertising when my kid watching or even only in front of TV unless me or my husband watching or close next to him.(SA/2008)

0 komentar:

The Amriza

Popular Posts

My Biz Online!

Ngobrol Yuk...

Gtalk: aurelly.one

My Email:
bunda.ryu@gmail.com